Go Tigers!!! Who would've thought at the beginning of the season that the Tigers would be playing in the world series. Awesome! Maybe there is still hope for the Lions... Although probably not. At least we can always count on the Lions sucking.
And Michigan won meaning the Ohio State game will be big (although I don't put it beyond Michigan to screw things up before then). Go Blue!
It was a fun weekend. On Friday I went over to a friend's house and BBQ'd. On Saturday Athena took me to Ikea and I got to see her awesome place. On Saturday night we went into Chicago and went to a couple of dance clubs. We didn't leave Evanston until 11 PM, and I was sure I would leave Chicago early to get to bed. However, it didn't happen and I didn't get home until 530 in the morning. It was a fun time though. I got hit on my a lesbian (which excited Dave) then had a long discussion with the cab driver on the way back while everyone else slept in the back. I was so tired but I took one for the team and sat in the front seat. The driver was kind of sketchy so someone had to stay awake. Of course, getting back at 5 AM meant I got no work done on Sunday.
Speaking of work, midterms are next week and the week after. I can't believe the semester is already half over. Crazy. Anyway, it will be a busy few weeks. I am going to Michigan this weekend and to Minnesota for Nick and Karin's wedding next. I can't wait to see my Minnesota friends, I miss you all! Eventually I will have something exciting to post. Anyway, back to my homework.
1 comment:
I feel the same way you do - the semester is half over and it feels like the homework is never-ending! Luckily, I don't have midterms, just lots of papers and research :-)
Post a Comment