Thursday, December 06, 2007

One month later...

And things are pretty much the same. I'm still waiting to hear from companies, still feeling sick, although this time it is a cold. Oh well, at least the quarter is almost done.

I've spent a lot of this past month in a plane and not a lot in class. But the recruiting is done, and I'm just waiting to hear back. All I have left to do now for this quarter is a final in ops strat (which means i need to learn ops strat) and a final group marketing plan for marketing strat. It will feel good to be done.

I also have been doing some fun stuff in the past weeks. I went to a friend's wedding in Michigan in early November. The wedding was a lot of fun. Him and his wife are Greek and there was a live band and plenty of Greek dancing. Dave and I learned to Greek dance, which was exciting.

Speaking of Dave, we took a holiday over Thanksgiving and went to Jamaica. It was a great trip, we spent a lot of time on the beach, got to try out a few restaurants in Jamaica and felt very relaxed coming back. Unfortunately we took no pictures. After that we spent Thanksgiving day and weekend in Michigan. It was great to see everyone but it was a really hectic trip.

I spent last weekend in Minnesota as I was there on a recruiting trip. It snowed a lot and i got to go to poker and make a few dinners so it was a fun time overall. I will be back in Minnesota from Jan 2-6 before school starts up here.

It is kind of exciting to think that in a little over a week the quarter will be done, I'll be on a trip to Hawaii with the parents. and I will have decided where I will be next year. I'm excited but also overwhelmed by all that needs to be done...

No comments: