I had a good week last week. First, I finally got my Save the Dates sent, which is such a relief. There are a few more I still have to send but I am almost done! I was really good all week and stayed in (although the weather played a big part in that). I went to dance on Monday and Tuesday night which was awesome! It was so much fun, and its funny how you learn to appreciate being able to do those things after not being able to do it because of mono.
On Friday night I went to a tennis lesson, which I loved. There were only 5 of us, so we got some good attention. We started off with some good warmup drills (and I thought I was back in shape but the drills showed me I have a ways to go) and then learned all about technique on ground strokes. I got some good pointers, hopefully I will be better by the time summer rolls around. After that I went to a potluck. I made an Indian chicken curry which was actually really good. I think I am going to make it part of the weekly rotation. Next time I am going to add my mom's dumplings, take out most of the the butter, and try it with my mom's spices. After the potluck we went to the Keg. It was actually fun because our group of 20 people were the only ones there besides a few random town people.
On Friday Athena and I went for some preliminary bridesmaid dress shopping. Then I had probably the highlight of my weekend. Some of the people here threw me an engagement party. It was very sweet. We went to dinner at my new favorite sushi place and then Leslie and Nate brought a cake along. It was really sweet of everyone and I had a wonderful time!
Today I didn't do much, lots of homework catchup and working out (since I didn't yesterday) and watching the superbowl, which I'm not going to talk about...
2 comments:
I got the save the date in the mail today...I so hope that we can make it to the wedding!! P.S. please email me pictures of your dress!!
~Heidi
Great job with the save the dates! Love the magnet, it is on the fridge! You seem to be making quick work of all these wedding plans. Keep at it and you'll be married off before you know it!
Post a Comment