Sunday, March 16, 2008

A request

So I have a ton of work to do on my DECS and Integration project. Of course that means that everything else is getting done instead. I updated the wedding webpage, and worked on other random things today. And then of course I am updating my blog right now. I went to Barnes and Nobles and got some new books to read over break. I decided i needed classics so I got A Prayer for Owen Meany, Count of Monte Cristo, and Les Miserables. I also looked at my music collection and realized I am getting sick of my songs. So I have two requests:
1) Let me know what songs/albums you think (old or new) my music collection must have.
2) Let me know if you think of any great books I should read over break.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love Les Mis. Did you get the abridged version? I read the full first and was disappointed in the abridged. But I think if you haven't read the full and read the abridged first, you will still like it.

As for music suggestions... I have no clue. I usually just listen to what Ben buys.

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

I bought the Count ages ago and have still never read it. Might have been packed away when we moved all the books downstairs too.

Austen is fun, but they are hard to stick with in some parts (for me, the entire Book 1 of Northanger Abbey was torture but Book 2 was some of my favorite reading).

No clue on music, Nick usually picks what we listen to and it's a lot of NPR.