Sunday, May 18, 2008

Almost doesn't count... or does it?

I posted a while ago about how i was going to do the triathlon this weekend. Well things unfortunately didn't go as planned for me. I tried my hardest but couldn't do it. I'm not going to make excuses here (while there are plenty that could be made) - I will just have to try harder next year. I told Dave that I am definitely going back to Galena next year and that I will probably try another triathlon later this year after I have more time to practice. Dave did finish even with his hurting knee so that is awesome for him! I will probably post a more detailed blog later about the weekend but I am going to wait for the disappointment to die down first.

3 comments:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

At least you got out there and tried! I am impressed that you made an effort - all I did this weekend was sleep and MarioKart :)

Sarah said...

I think "Almost" counts! I am still impressed! You rock! Don't be so hard on yourself. :)

Krista said...

Almost definitely counts!!!