Sunday, October 08, 2006

I've never seen so much blue before...

My outlook calendar is looking pretty scary right now with company presentations. I had another revelation about business school- it is basically a two year interview. I can't believe the number of company presentations! And how do you decide which ones to go to? Making me feel even better, the General never even told me they would be here this week, I found out looking at the Kellogg calendar. Always good to feel like you are in your company's thoughts.

Of course when I have a ton to do, what better to spend my time doing than writing blog entries?

It was a good weekend for Michigan sports. Michigan beat Michigan State (Go Blue!) and the Tigers made it to the next round! It is even better that they beat the Yankees so that I can gloat to all of those obnoxious Yankee fans in my section who sent me rude e-mails after the first game. I kind of wish they could be playing the Twins, it would have been great to see the Tigers beat the Twins to make it to the World Series... oh well I guess there is always next year ;-)

Well now I am going to start the homework I should have been doing all weekend. All those who said business school had no homework lied.

2 comments:

Krista said...

You'll be happy to know that my instructor was keeping us updated on the score of the Tigers game last night during class.

Christian said...

I've got to stay loyal to the AL Central. Tigers in 4. This is going to be a quick World Series.