So far i have had 5 interviews and 5 rejections. I know i blew my Kellogg's interview (couldn't fake interest when i know G-Mills is a far better option and had really bad examples), and SC Johnson (had to miss dinner the night before due to ilness), but the other three have basically said i don't have the right experience. Well, no shit, if i had worked in marketing before, why would i be at buisiness school? If i wanted to do exactly what I was doing before why would I spend ridiculous amounts of money to get a degree?
Ecolab is tomorrow, and Hersheys and General Mills on Wednesday. Right now I am preparing my stories and then going to eventually make a grocery/ C-store trip to see new products. I know, you wish you could be me ;-). I will either be much happier or sadder in a few days, lets hope for the first.
1 comment:
We commented on your Turtle Chex Mix at Costco :)
Post a Comment