Monday, February 26, 2007

A fun weekend

This weekend was Charity Auction Ball. So Dave came in from Minneapolis and we got dressed up and went to the River East Art Center in Chicago. There were plenty of things to bid on, from a three week trip to Africa (went for $8500) to a serenade from an opera singer (someone in my section) to a night out with all the MMM girls (so i guess i was being auctioned off) and plenty more. The night out with the MMM girls went for over $150, which was pretty cool. I guess the MMM guys all chipped in, which was nice of them.
I ended up bidding on a Crepe making session and some private dance classes. I am excited for those. I don't know if i won the Crepe session but i know i won the dance classes.
Of course, I forgot a camera so these are the only pictures i have.

Things are super busy right now with finals coming up (yikes in two weeks!) and lots of travel. I will be in Minneapolis this weekend for Dave's surgery then again the week of March 19th. I will be going to Michigan the week before, March 12. Fun places to spend my spring break.

Anyway, here are the two best pictures i have so far... sorry the best i have to offer for now.

No comments: