Friday, June 01, 2007

Almost Done

So this week was crazy. You all might be amazed to hear this but I actually had to do school work. I got back from a great Minnesota trip (and a fun Memorial Day Party- thanks Karin!) on Monday night. On Tuesday I spent all day preparing for my NPI presentation. Then on Wednesday I woke up early, spent all day at the NPI fair, went straight to a Fin-D meeting, then to a Marketing Chanels meeting, then to dinner, then back to Jacobs for another FIn-D meeting that went until 6 AM. Yes that is right, 6 AM. I was so tired on Thursday. HOwever, we turned in our Fin-D final case then i had to give a presentation for Marketing Channels on only 2 hours of sleep. I was barely coherant.
Afterwards, our Fin-D prof took us to the Keg for beers and i went to dinner with some people. Then i went home, took a nap and then went back out for the final MMM Thirsty Thursday. Below are some pictures.


My New Product Innovation group


The MMMs play flip cup


Allie, Amit (my future MBC co-chair) and me


The MMM girls who were out (we had 1/3 of us show up!)

It was a fun night. Now I am in Michigan for my good friends Mario and Marta's wedding. It should be fun, hopefully I will take more pictures (Karin- are you proud of me actually using my camera?)

1 comment:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Great! You made me fall off my chair because when I saw all the pictures I was going to comment and ask if they were from your camera or not :)

Can't wait for next weekend when you'll be back in Minnesota for "good" - or at least 3 months!