If I could use one word to sum up my feelings about being in Minnesota tired would be it. I thought school was busy but it has nothing on this. I wake up, go to work, come back from work, go to my nightly activity, come back and go to bed.
I will eventually get used to it.
And I am slightly annoyed. Not at anyone but just at a situation. I came back to Mn so i could have my boyfriend back but he travels so much i never see him. I think i spent more time with him when I was in Evanston.
Alright, rant done. On the other hand I am having a great time in Minnesota with all my friends. I think I just need to learn to prioritize otherwise it becomes Thursday night and i get too tired for poker, my old favorite activity.
Back to cleaning. Nothing really interesting to report. And no new pictures. I will have to start taking more pictures soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment