Monday, September 25, 2006

And we're off

So real classes started last Thursday, and they have been interesting so far. I also had the pleasure of taking my first ever buisiness school exam... it sucked. Classes are good. I have now joined my MMM section and there are some really cool people in there. I will get to know them better this week as there is an all day event we are get to go to for some great bonding time... more forced socialization. This is club week so every club has their kickoff meeting where we get to learn about why that club is the best ever... i know, so exciting!

On the upside its been a great sports week. michigan beat Wisconsin (GO Blue!) and the Tigers are in the playoffs!

I have also joined the Evanston Athletic Club, so I get to go to fun workout classes.
This weekend I will be back in Minnesota, I can't wait!

Overall things have gone well. For those of you that heard about the bus stories in Greece from Dave I have posted pictures so you can get a true idea of how tight the fit was in some of the smaller villages :-)









1 comment:

Jeff and Heidi said...

I am glad that you are liking your classes. It seems that a lot of college is forced socialization - that is a great way to put it!!