Well I hada fun weekend in Minneapolis. It was great to see everyone, and so sad to leave. On Friday, we had a fun party at Dave's house. There was beer pong and poker, what else could a person ask for? On Saturday, after waking up at 4 PM, Dave, Nick, Karin and I went to see Michigan beat Minnesota, Go Blue! Sunday was fun as well. After playing tennis in the morning, we had a few people over for dinner, I really miss our dinner parties. Then it was time for my sad goodbye, but I will be back for the Pudenz wedding in a month!
Well, I am sadly enough back in school. Classes are going well. I am running for student government so I have been up all night making cookies as part of my campaign. What I really should do is find a way to give out alcohol, i just can't think of a creative way to do it.
This should be a fun week, Dave is coming this weekend so that is exciting. I know he is sad he will be missing a Tetris party, but I guess at least he gets to see me, isn't that worth it ;-).
I wish I had something more interesting to write about, I promise I will make my life more interesting soon!
2 comments:
Thanks for feeding us all weekend! I miss the dinner parties too.
- rob
Yummy! I actually have that in my freezer right now. I made it for Ross' birthday this weekend when he was in town from Chicago. It's Triple Chocolate Grand Marnier Truffle Trees. Now I'm hungry and it's only 8:30am.
I'm glad you're having fun at school. Nic and I miss hanging out with you and Dave. Hopefully, we'll be able to make it up for a visit after Christmas. I'd love to get Nic up to Chicago around Christmas because it is so beautiful downtown during that time of year.
Post a Comment