I noticed I have been neglecting my blog lately. Then I realized I have nothing really exciting going on, just a lot of studying, and going to parties.
Last weekend I went to a birthday party on Friday night. My sister was in for the weekend so i got the pleasure of hanging out with my super cool sister for two days, which was fun.
Yesterday I saw Flags of our Fathers. It was an okay movie. Kind of slow. Very emotional at the end, overall i would give it a B.
Speaking of B's, my classes have been going okay, one is getting really busy and some are interesting but most are just okay.
Tonight I went to a party thrown by LAHIMA, the Latin American, Hispanic and Iberian Management Association here. It was a fun party but I am super tired so i left early.
Dave is coming next weekend, i can't wait to see him again! This whole three week thing is not working out for me. Next weekend is Fall Ball. It is a big Kellogg dance on a cruise boat, it should be a good time.
Then comes Thanksgiving and finals and then it is time to visit Minneapolis and Michigan for Christmas. I can't believe one quarter is almost done!
2 comments:
College is just flying by for you! My blog has the opposite problem: lots of entries to write but I am lazy and don't want to download the pictures that go along with them. :)
I can't believe that there are only 5 weeks of classes left - just crazy! I am excited to get back to MN/WI though - it is sad that we will miss each other!
Post a Comment