Sometimes I wonder... why am i chosing to live in MInneapolis again? This is one of those times. Aparently Minneapolis is getting bombarded with snow which means that my flight that was supposed to leave tonight was delayed until tomorrow. So i will be getting to Minneapolis right after Dave goes into surgery, oh well...
Today was a super busy day. I started off the day at 730 AM working out. Then I went to my 10AM Bargaining games class where we had the final day of our Collective Bargaining Negotiation. It ended up going okay, our group reached an agreement, which is better than a lot of the other groups. And i think we reached an agreement that is favorable to us, also good. But that negotiation went from 10 AM- 1:30, so it was super long and super intense. I have realized that i have a lot to learn about negotiating. I think I get too emotional and take things personally. Luckily we had someone in our group who was a great cheif negotiator, and great at keeping their calm. If i was chief negotiator i don't know that we would have made an agreement.
After my negotiation, i went straight to my Microecon class. I am actually enjoying that class, it is more numbers based so it make more sense to me. We are discussing game theory right now which is really interesting.
After MECN I had to go straight to my Factory Physics exam. I am so happy I never again have to take a class with Physics in the name. What was I thinking? The exam was okay, there was only one difficult problem. I spent 30 mins total on the first 5 problems and 1.5 hours on the last one. It took me a while to get it, but the answer suddenly clicked and I was good to go.
I met up with a friend at Flat Top afterwards and it was sooo good. I wish my flight wasn't cancelled because i would be in Minneapolis right now.
Sorry for the boring post, i will be more interesting later. And for those of you who I owe a phone call to, I am sorry, I will call you soon, things are just so busy with this quarter almost over!
2 comments:
Why is Dave having surgery? I hope you make it to MN OK!! Keep in touch!
~Heidi
Did you end up making it here?
Post a Comment