Friday, March 09, 2007
Back in the saddle again
Oh, how I love business school. After a few weekends of being out of town, sick or busy i finally went out for a night. And how much fun it was. The night started at Thai Sookdee with dinner with friends. Good food and fun, what else could a person ask for? Then we moved the Nevins, the Kellogg bar, and had drinks and good conversations. After a few Malibu and Diets (my new drink), a round of Irish Car Bombs (I actually did it before it curdled) a round of some other shot(if only I knew what is what, maybe soco and lime) and of course lots of Miller Lite. Hopefully the "Liquor before beer you're in the clear" line is true. I hadn't hung out with my Kellogg friends for a while and they could tell I was in a bad mood and needed a night out. Of course no night is complete without a trip to the fine establishment known as the Keg and a nightcap at the BK Lounge (also known as Burger King). A fun time was had by all and now I think it is time to go to bed. Ah, Kellogg.
No comments:
Post a Comment