Friday, March 09, 2007
In Flux
So my Spring Break starts next week and I'm still not sure where i wil be. I asked Dave over two months ago to let me know the plans for the next two weeks so i can split up my Spring break to match his travels. I originally was going to go on a GIM trip through Kellogg to either South Africa or Russia, but I decided I would rather spend the break with family and Dave. Well, we decided that he would probably be travelling my first week of Spring Break and the second week I would visit him. SO i talked to my parents and booked a family trip to the Bahamas over the first weekend and then i was going to be in Minnesota from the Monday night- Sunday after. Well now Dave is going to Australia and due to poor planning they have to leave on Friday. So I am still not sure if it is worth going ot Minnesota for Monday night- Friday afternoon, especialy since everyone will be working so I would be going there for a few nights. A friend is going to Boston and staying in a condo and has said i could go with him for the week. I have never been to Boston. I might do that instead. Although I already made plans with work people for the week I was supposed to be in Minnesota, so I just don't know. So frustrating, I hate not knowing my plans ahead of tim e(as in two weeks before). Well I guess I remember now why I left G-mills R&D. I hated the fact that i never knew where i would be. So many thoughts going through my mind right now about everything and i have two finals to worry about so i guess i should concentrate on that. Finals first, Bahamas next, then i will figure out plans!
1 comment:
have a great time in the bahamas - sounds like a lot of fun!! good luck on finals!
~heidi
Post a Comment