Monday, July 02, 2007

Fun times

Overall it was a fun weekend. On Friday I got home from work late and made dinner. While I was making dinner NIck and Karin called so we had them over to join us and to play a game of Puerto Rico. I hadn't played for a while so it was fun. THen Dave and I went to pick up Dave's parents from the airport.
On Saturday we were woken up at 6:45 AM by Dave's dad beginning work on the house! I stayed asleep but Dave woke up to start work. Dave's mom and I hung around the house most of the day, and Katie came over for a run, which was fun. Then came the highlight of the weekend, girl's night. We went to the Melting Pot for dessert (so good) then went back to Karin's house. We played a few fun games, and suddenly it was 3AM. I was going to spend the night but then Andrea offered a ride home and I took her up on it so that i could join the Sunday morning festivities.
We went to church and then to Pracna's for lunch, which was also very good. We also went for a walk on the riverfront, and saw the new park put up by Excel Energy. The rest of the day was spent running errands, but overall it was a fun weekend, now i just need to be work motivated, not as easy!

2 comments:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

Is that the Gold Medal park or a different one? I wanted to go see that :)

The Zoecklers said...

Ooooohhhhhh....Melting Pot!!!! I miss girl's night, too.