So its been mentioned that i have been ignoring this blog. I figured most who read this usually see me enough that they don't need a blog. But who knows, maybe there are people out there who read this who don't see me weekly.
So what has happened in the past month? Not much. I've had plenty of dinner parties (I miss them so much), played lots of sports, went to dance class (thanks Katie), played lots of board games (thanks to Nick and Karin) and spent a lot of time alone in Minnesota. Although that isn't a fair statement since I have had my wonderful friends around me, even though Dave has been travelling a lot.
I've also decided that rather than focus on the parts of my life that I'm not happy with, I'm going to change what I can, and just let the other stuff sort itself out. I joined LA Weight loss three weeks ago, and I'm already 9.6 (yes that .6 makes a difference ;-) pounds down. I know that at the begining the rate of weight loss is greatest, but I'm still happy. That was the highlight of my week probably. Although winning at Puerto Rico came close. I'm trying to continue the workout and the runs to get into better shape that way. And I'm going to work extra hard to be ready for my General Mills interview, and try to continue to work hard at my job to get the internship offer.
Beyond that, life is scary and exciting. In the next few months I have a lot of decisions to make and i don't know how I will make them. I need to decide where I will live, who I will work for, and so much more that is not blog appropriate material. I have probably avoided blogging because those are decisions I want to avoid but they occupy my thoughts every moment of every day. But like I said, my goals are to improve the things I can, make the best decisions for me, and let all else fall in place.
Tomorrow is Bob's birthday party. Next week Dave will actually be here. Although I will say, the past few weeks have been fun even though I have missed him-- I have had a great time with all my friends here.
1 comment:
I read your blog because I don't get to see you all of the time! Thanks for updating and if you ever need to talk, don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give me a call!! Miss you!!!
~Heidi
Post a Comment