Things are actually going really well here. My internship is pretty boring but it is almost done, which makes things better. I give my final presentation on Friday and I work until Wednesday of next week. Then I get to be done! I can't wait, the end is near!
Although the one sad point of being done will be that I am closer to moving back to Evanston. I don't know how I feel about that. I am happy to be seeing my Kellogg friends and I miss them but I will miss Minnesota and my Minnesota friends. I have such awesome friends here. And I have to miss my awesome hip hop classes and my awesome hip hop class partner ;-). Plus I will miss my dinner parties, just randomly having people over, playing games, and all the fun things i get to do while here. But I get to go to my new very cool apartment in Evanston, spend more nights at the Keg (not sure if that is a good thing) spend lots of time on the lake, and get to start interesting classes.
Otherwise things here are good overall. I have actually been able to spend time with Dave, hang out with friends, do okay at work, lose some more weight, and continue running. This weekend we are going to a wedding in Michigan and then we will be hosting our annual Labor Day Party (which I think we missed last year since I was starting school). Should be fun...
No comments:
Post a Comment