Thursday, August 23, 2007
A new Milestone
As I have blogged about before, Katie and I started running this summer. Well, sometime we run together and sometimes we run separately. When we run separately we usually send each other e-mails about how long we ran. So a few weeks ago, I finally passed the 10 minute mark (of running straight without stopping) and I had to send her an e-mail to brag. Not to be outdone, she ran over 30 minutes (I believe 33- sorry Katie if I short changed you) and had to send me a bragging e-mail. That (and the fact that I ate a 1/2 a huge popover for lunch at the River Room today) motivated me to finally surpass the 30 minute mark! I managed to go 32 minutes without stopping! Even though it was more of a jog than a run, and it isn't much for most people, for me it is a pretty big step and I just had to blog about it :-). Now it is time for me to take a shower and get ready for poker. Hopefully today will be a lucky day! Tomorrow is presentation time!
1 comment:
Yeah for 32 minutes! That is awesome! I am very impressed by your motivation. Good luck on the presentation. I'm sure you'll knock their germ-free socks off. :)
Post a Comment