Yesterday was perhaps the most fun I have had at Kellogg in a really long time. And no, the Keg was not involved. I started off the day getting a massage. Then I worked on some homework (not exciting) and went to a fun dance class at the EAC. Then I went to the corn maize. There is this huge corn maize a little over an hour away from us. The weather was perfect for going out and it was so much fun! We walked around the maze, lead by Daniel and Clint who must have been boys scouts in another life because they were great leaders. We walked around and got our punches, and then proceeded to beat out the little kids to go down the slide they had. Fun times.
They also had campfires going so we made some smores, had some caramel apples and apple cider. Fun times. Keri and I went down the slide one more time, this time with the potato sacks. It was so much fun, i would highly recommend it. Unfortunately noone brought their cameras so sadly I have no pictures to show.
On another positive note, the Wolverine's are actually doing okay these days. Hopefully they can beat out Ohio State in a few weeks, but first they have to win against Minnesota, Wisconsin and Michigan State. Go Blue!
2 comments:
Losing to MN is worse than losing to Appalachian State. Good luck!
Awesome! Sounds like you had a true fall experience, not sure that a massage qualifies as a fall activity, but fun none the less!
Post a Comment