It is funny how it seems that some things never change. No matter what I say, I always end up at the Keg late at night. Fun times.
Classes are going okay. I have two really good classes, one easy class, and one class I dread going two. I am taking Marketing Strategy, an awesome class I am so happy I bid for. The professor is awesome and actually makes me happy about marketing. I'm also taking Managerial Leadership. It is taught by the former CEO of Baxter, and he is awesome. Its a Wednesday night class and I always leave it feeling better than when I came in. Someday I hope I can inspire people the way he does, definitely worth over 1/3 of my bid points for the year.
The other two classes are just okay, Spreadsheet modelling (easy so far) and Ops Strategy (not easy and not good). I've learned the professor can really make all the difference.
Last weekend I hung out in Rockford, Il. It was kind of sad, I ended up not going to the Michigan-northwestern game, something I was looking forward to for a while. But it was worth it to see all our friends from college and just have a great relaxed weekend.
This weekend I go to Michigan for mom parent's birthday and other things. Next weekend I'm back in Minnesota.
No comments:
Post a Comment