Thursday, May 17, 2007
Anyone watch Grey's?
So I don't know about everyone else, but when I spend an hour of my night watching a TV show every week, I expect to get something out of it. I expect to be somewhat uplifted, or be given hope, or find out something interesting and new. Since Grey's isn't exactly the show that is going to teach me something new and exciting, I expect to at least leave the show with some hope, or feeling a little uplifted. I was really disappointed by this season's finale. Last season's finale wasn't exactly uplifting, it was really sad, but it didn't make me depressed. This season didn't even have a light at the end of the tunnel, there was no hope in it, just sadness. I don't know how to explain it, but i think truly great show writing can have bad things happen but can still inspire you. I think last season's Grey's had that but this season finale just fell flat. So now I sit depressed, and annoyed that i spent 1 hour and 15 minutes of my Thursday night watching that show. I am sure most disagree with me, maybe I am just in a weird mood tonight. Sorry for the random post. Hopefully the Pistons and the Wing can pull out the win tonight and the night won't be a total loss.
2 comments:
I watched it and was also pretty disappointed! Not that big a fan of the ending and it made me pretty mad! Is it bad (maybe pathetic) that a television show gives me those feelings?!?!
~Heidi
Smeets, I'm in complete agreement. I was really mad that there was nothing to be happy about. Usually there's at least one story of good: love, success, joy, SOMETHING!!! This had nothing but downers. Ugh. Thank god I still have LOST!
Post a Comment