I had a great two day birthday celebration! My awesome friends at Kellogg took me out to dinner at Tapas Barcelona on Tuesday night and then to Nevins and then the Keg. It was an awesome night, and i had a great time. I of course forgot my camera but once the pictures get sent out I will post. Dinner was great. Nevins was a lot of fun too, although i think i had a few to many SoCo and limes. And following that up with a Jagger bomb was a bad idea. We then went to Keg where i danced off the alcohol. At 2 AM we were just not ready for the night to be over so we went to someones apartment. Overall fun times.
Today was more low key. I had lots of group meetings and then i went to dinner and dessert. I got to go to my favorite Thai place and then I had a piece of birthday cake at the only place besides BK Lounge open after 10 PM on a weeknight. The entire coffee shop sang to me, somewhat embarrassing.
Overall, it was a great birthday and i realized i have awesome friends. I will post pictures (assuming they aren't too embarrassing) once they get sent out! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
The more i read your blog - the more i think grad school is about training someone to stay out until 3am entertaining clients, etc. and still be able to function as a "corporate citizen" the next day!
I think i can handle that :-)
- Rob
p.s. - no .. i can't
When I think of all the skills i have learned, functioning on low sleep while slightly hung over would defintely be one. Valuable skill for sure ;-)
Post a Comment