So the past two days have been pretty busy. Now some of you would think that means i have been busy with school work. Fair assumption. However, not the case. I started my own dance marathon on Tuesday. The dance studio closes May 5 for a month long break and i have 8 classes i needed to use this week. So on Tuesday I took 4 classes. Today I took one at the studio and one that i had won from Charity Auction Ball. And tomorrow I will take two more. Which means i should only have one left, which I will take on Saturday. Fun times. My body hurts, i feel old.
To make matters worse on Monday night I was up late "studying" with the Turkey ladies. And then last night someone convinced me to go out until 4 AM. It was fun but I feel it tonight. The best part of the night though was wrestling the phone away from a guy who was bothering one of my friends by hitting him with my purse and then grabbing the phone. Fun times. Tonight will be an early night, time for recovery before a long weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment