I realized that I have mentally checked out of school for this quarter. Too bad there are still four weeks left, and they will be busy. Next weekend is Manufacturing Business Conference and Charity Casino Night, both of which I am logistics chair for. The weekend after Karin and Nick are coming to visit on Friday (yay!) and then I think I have plans on Saturday already. The weekend after Dave is coming (I haven't seen him for a few weeks now so it will be nice) and we are going to get my stuff moved. The week after that we have to go to Michigan for a wedding and then I am done. The summer will be busy too, with proving myself in a 12 week internship. I don't think there will really be a break in things until December.
My goals for this week are to get motivated to do schoolwork so my teammates don't hate me for being useless and avoiding too many long nights at the bar (I think Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday might be overdoing it ;-) ).
No comments:
Post a Comment