Friday, September 14, 2007

Back in Evanston... almost

Well I am sort of back in Evanston. After a fun night of poker, Dave and I left Mn at about 3 PM since he and I both had things to take care of. So. we didn't get to Evanston until about 11 PM due to traffic and a longer dinner (we couldn't pass up the German haus). We decided since we would be tired we would just stay in a hotel for tonight (especially since i don't have bedroom furniture yet) and then move in tomorrow. Should be fun!
The drive over was okay. I decided to play pick the random CD and just opened my CD case and picked one without looking, so it was fun getting a variety i usually don't get. It made the drive more interesting.
Tomorrow we move in and i get to see my new apartment, I'm so excited!

No comments: