Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Lessons learned

So if there is a one thing I've learned in the past two days since I've been back its that Nevins and the Keg (especially the Keg) is not that fun when you are totally sober. Good lesson to learn early. I have had a fun two days back so far. Dave left on Sunday and then I spent the day cleaning up a bit. I went to Target and dinner with my friend Daniel, and then hung out with Leslie for a while. Then i got convinced to go to Nevins. It is so weird being back. You have the fake hugs, the obligatory "how was your summer" question, and lots of fake smiles. It gets old quick. I wish we were two weeks in, then that would all be done.
Yesterday was a busy day. I woke up, went for a run, had a mattress delivered, went to lunch, went to class, went to new student convocation, went to the gym, then to dance class, then picked up dinner and then went to Nevins followed by the Keg. A lot for one day. Class was pretty good. Its a Crisis Management class, which is okay. Not great but okay, at least the professor is engaging.
I had my bedroom furniture delivered today which was exciting. Now I'm going to unpack and hopefully get rid of more boxes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm starting to get ready to leave for volleyball (I hate 9:30 games!) and am saddened by the fact that you won't be there. :(

Anonymous said...

Oh, Smeeta, I weep for you. But then it could be worse. You could be dealing with whiny, bratty, irresponsible 8th and 9th graders.