After a long couple of days I am finally in my apartment. Its a pretty nice apartment overall. We have no furniture yet, and there are a ton of boxes (I think i have too much crap) but the apartment itself is nice. And we get a wonderful view of the parking garage next to us. I guess that is the only reason we could actually afford this place, so it is fine. I have a dishwasher, and laundry in unit, what else could I ask for!
Plus I lied when I said I had no furniture, I do have a futon. I slept on it last night and it was pretty comfortable considering it was the cheapest futon i could find last year. I'm still moving in. Yesterday, dave and i spent most of the day moving in and then going to Target and dinner. Today, Dave leaves at noon ;-(. Afterwards I will go back to Target and continue to attack the boxes. Once I have furniture I will post pictures of my new apartment ;-)
Later tonight I will hopefully be able to make the Turkey getogether and then it is back to classes tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment