Things are going okay in Evanston. The apartment is getting set up, I almost have my room set up, and then I get to get to work on the living room. Leslie is organizing a conference for next week so we won't get working on that till then.
I have had a pretty good time here, I've been trying to stay busy, which isn't a problem. On a bad note, i heard back from General Mills and I will not be working in marketing next year. I still need to do some soul searching and figure out what i really want to do. I'm not really sure marketing is right for me. And I need to do this by this Friday since that is when first resumes are due. It is crazy! I can't wait for this all to be done.
After I got the rejection call on Friday I ended up going out with some friends on Friday night. It was a crazy night. There are moments I don't totally remember. One of my friends informed me of parts of the night I didn't know about. I ended up going to bed at 8 AM. It was a fun night but one I won't be repeating. Its funny how getting home at 2 AM seems like a tame night in comparison.
I had a dinner party over at my apartment tonight which was fun but will involve a ton of cleaning. Its okay, it was worth it though. I then went to a couple of bars, and realized again that the Keg is not a sober hangout.
2 comments:
oh Smeeta, how I miss you making ME dinner. I'm jealous of those who get to eat your cooking now.
Haha, come visit me in Evanston and I promise you dinner!
Post a Comment