So the new rejection count from companies :14. My goal is to have the highest count by the time recruiting season is over, everyone has to have goals.
On the up side I took my first dance class of the year. It was an adult Jazz class, it was awesome! I am so happy to be taking dance again. Tomorrow I tutor for the first time in a while and pick a venue for my charity casino night that I am planning. Kind of scary, planning one of the six big Kellogg events.
I think I took my finance class too seriously. Yesterday when discussing whether one of my friends should get back together with a boyfriend I told her she needed to take into account the NPV of current good feelings versus future bad ones, and the opportunity cost of losing out on the chance of being with someone else. And then she made fun of me... I don't understand why ;-)
Nothing more exciting going on. I will be in
No comments:
Post a Comment