Sunday, January 21, 2007
Going into hibernation
So the big season begins this week. The season everyone waits for in fear and anticipation. Recruiting season. This week is the first week of interviews. Suprisingly, even with no closed list interviews, i have bid on quite a few. I have 6 so far in the next two weeks. We find out bidding results for the next round on Wednesday, but I have bid for 10 more companies... gotta hedge those bets, i have to get at least one out of 16 positions I am interviewing for. Unfortunately General Mills doesn't come to town until February 6 so I will be busy until then. I have never looked foward to a day so much. In three weeks all the interviews should be done and i should know my summer fate. I can't wait for it to be over. I will probably not be posting too much as every free moment will be spent looking up financial statements and products of all the fine companies i am interviewing for. I will try to keep you updated.
1 comment:
Good Luck!! I will be sending good thoughts your way!!
Post a Comment