Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Workin' 9-5...

Well school had started up again. I had a good Christmas and New years. I spent a lot of time hanging out with family and friends. I got to see almost everyone I wanted to, which was great. But now I feel like I need another vacation to recover, things were so busy.
My super cool sister (who reads this blog ;-) ) gave me her car, so I now have a car in Evanston, which is awesome. No more excuses for eating out all the time anymore now that i can go to the grocery store whenever i want.
I got into Evanston yesterday and then went out to a dinner with the other Turkeys (my section). It was awesome to see everyone, i really missed my b-school friends. Today was the first day of classes, a makeup day for the Monday we missed (usually there are no Wednesday classes). I was really happy to see my friends again in class, although i missed being home with Dave too. I have some really cool classes this quarter. My bargaining games class will be my favorite I think. I actually think MicroEcon will be interesting and I am really excited to take derivatives next semester (yes I am a dork).
It was a fun but a tough holiday, I think I need to get back into things and hopefully get a job. I find out about first round interviews today, i am a little scared, the news hasn't been good so far. But the only companies I really care about in this round are 3M and Kellogg, and they haven't sent out interview invites yet.
Well I have to go workout to keep up with my New Years resolution to be healthy again. I am hoping to workout twice a day and start back on my old healthy diet I had before I started working at G-Mills. We will see how those goals go, they are a little high, especially for recruiting season. But life is all about priorities i guess and it is always busy, so no better time to stat than now,

No comments: