So continuing with the dance class theme of my blog as of late (I guess with all the coursework that is the only interesting thing going on right now) I went my weekly jazz class this morning. Usually the class is a good workout but the dance routine at the end is really boring. Today, we did the choreography to all that jazz that was originally choreographed by Fosse. It was so much fun. And it got me thinking that it is interesting that something that was choreographed so long ago could still be fun to watch and fun to dance to, that is really talent.
Tonight should be fun. I skipped my 3:15 class today because the topics seemed kind of boring and so i only have my 6:30-9:30 class. Then I am hanging out with a bunch of Turkeys at Merle's and then maybe going out after. Should be fun. Although, i have to be careful because i think i am getting a cold, so i need to be careful to not overdo it.
Alright this was a pretty pointless post, I need to get back to work, or maybe more appropriately I need to get something done today.
No comments:
Post a Comment