Thursday, April 12, 2007
What was I thinking?
So tonight was the Turkey potluck. And it was a lot of fun. The potluck started at 8 but i had dance at 8 so I went to the potluck late at 9:15. I just got back to my apartment after a fun night of wine drinking. Although I know I will be in trouble tomorrow (a little too much wine) it was a great time! Lots of wine and a girls favorite game, never have I ever. Especially since i realized in comparison to most people at business school I am pretty pure. I am amazed I can still type right now since I lost count of wine glasses after glass number 8...
1 comment:
I am glad that you are "enjoying" grad school so much :-) Your night reminds me of the girls nights we used to have!
~Heidi
Post a Comment