Sunday, April 01, 2007

A fun weekend

So after a crazy Thursday night, the weekend just continued on. On Friday night I threw a dinner party over at one of my friend's places (we both wanted to do it but he didn't feel comfortable cooking and i couldn't fit 12 people at my place, so we came up with the paerfect solution. It was my perfect night. Lasagna, good company and cards, what else could a girl ask for? However, it was also a late night, the second in a row. So due to that i decided that i was going to take it easy on Saturday. Well, aparently I was just fooling myself. After going out to dinner I got roped into going out to a club downtown. Apprently there was a big party going on for 4 Kellogg people. The club was probably 90% Kellogg and it was a lot of fun. Although, I realized that for me the club scene just doesn't do it. Everyone gets drunk and starts hooking up and i just watch. Good gossip but it gets old. It was still fun and I met some cool people there, who probably won't remember me since they were so drunk.
Today is my day of work, although waking up at 11 was probably not the best for that. And writing this entry probably doesn't add to my productivity. Oh well, four things to do today: laundry, cleaning, working out and homework... fun times!

1 comment:

Karin - BluePip Designs said...

B-school: teaching you to multi-task all over again :)