Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ouch

I took a new dance class today. It was called Latin Pulse, and it was a mix of a dance class and a workout. And I hurt. I haven't felt this sore after a dance class since Katie and I took our hip hop class this summer (something to look forward to again). I guess maybe three days ina row of dance had something to do with that. Overall it was a pretty awesome class and i think i will make it a Thursday staple, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is ever in Evanston. Although for the first time in a while i was the oldest person in the class, including the instructor. Such a weird feeling, to go from feeling really young in class to really old in dance class.
In other news I will be in Michigan this weekend to see the family and my sister, should be fun!

No comments: