Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to Karin

I had a great weekend in Minnesota to celebrate karin's birthday. I will be sad to leave school but i can't wait for this summer. I realized this weekend how much I miss my Minnesota friends. I guess Minnesota really is home for me, at least for now, we will see how this summer goes once i figure out what to do with my life.
Although there is so much left to do before i leave. I have to figure otu not only where I am living this summer but next year as well. So i got back yesterday at midnight and realized that there was still a ton of work to do on my Fin-D paper due tomorrow. My friend Pete and I were up till 4 AM working on it. So two nights of being up till 5 AM made me useless today, i even skipped my workout class for the first time in weeks. So tired, i need to sleep.

No comments: