Nick, Karin and Dave came to visit this weekend and i got to celebrate my birthday even more. Nick and Karin gave me the best present ever. I have been bugging Karin for a DVD of all of her pictures so i could make a scrapbook. However, Karin knowing me well, knew that that scrapbook would take years for me to get to (I will finish my Europe one eventually) so she made me the best scrapbook ever! It was awesome seeing them. Then we went out for Chicago style pizza which was good. We hung out at my "apartment" and played games after. Fun times.
Nick and Karin left on Saturday and then Dave and I spent the day together. We went to look at apartments for next year (i dragged him along) and then we went to Kellogg sports day which was fun. Afterwards we went to dinner at Dixie kitchen... good stuff.
On Sunday Dave and I went for a run, hung out for a bit, and then went to dinner with Nick and Karin who came back in town.
On Monday my birthday continued when i got my birthday present from Dave and my sister. I got the Fluidity bar which I was so excited about. I have already used it twice. So great, i love it! Plus i went to the NRA (national RESTAURANT Association) show and was surprised when i ran into Geoff. Unfortunately i only got to say a quick hello but it was still a good surprise.
Today i had tons of group meetings then went to Bar Louis for dollar burgers and drinks.
I still don't know where i will live this summer, where i will live next year or how things will be in general next year. And the Red Wings lost. The week has definitely began to go downhill. I hate uncertainty...
2 comments:
On the off chance you're in Dallas the week of June 5th, we've got 4 Cuervo Lounge tickets - recliners, A/C, directly behind homeplate - for one of the Detroit series games. I figure it's probably too soon for traveling already, but you never know.
But we have a party on Sunday!
Post a Comment